We were on the road all day today, so this post is a little later in the day than I would like. My box of Milo's Kitchen Home Style Dog Treats arrived the other day. We tried to be quiet while opening them, but somehow our dogs seem to know when there is something for them to try. By the time the box was opened and we had taken pictures we had two Shelties at our feet.
My daughter and I both agree they smell good! I think our Shelties agree too! They certainly show up fast enough when the hear us open one of the bags. I think I might have half a bag total left from the three bags of treats.
We received three flavors of the Milo's Kitchen Dog Treats, Steak Grillers, Chicken Grillers and Grilled Burger Bites. Sounds like summer flavors since they are grilled. Yes, they actually look like pieces of grilled chicken or steak and the grilled burgers, look like a burger patty. There are no artificial flavors or colors, and real chicken or beef is the #1 ingredient. Not to mention, they are made in the USA.
Milo's Kitchen Treats:
· Milo’s Kitchen® Home-style Dog Treats believes dogs deserve treats made with the same quality of ingredients and care that you want for your food. That’s why we made a treat truck just for dogs!
· Each recipe is carefully prepared to bring out all the flavors your dog loves. Milo’s Kitchen makes a unique line of mouthwatering varieties for your dog including: Chicken Meatballs, Beef Sausage Slices with Rice, Steak Grillers Recipe, Chicken Grillers Recipe, Grilled Burger Bites, and Chicken Jerky Recipe.
For any of my neighbors in the Chicago area, the Milo's Kitchen Treat Truck is planning a visit to Chicago.
· The Milo’s Kitchen Treat Truck will be coming to your area so plan a special date with your dog and join us:
o July 19th – Chicago, IL, Windy City Pet Expo, 1033 North Villa Ave.
*Dog parks are subject to change due to weather and foot traffic
· Please let us know if you plan on attending one of the events so we can be sure to keep you updated on any location changes.
· It wouldn’t be a food truck without home-style dog treats! Your dog is invited to try free samples of Milo’s Kitchen®treats so you can figure out which varieties will have your four-legged friend begging for more.
I also received a $25 Visa Gift Card with our Milo's Kitchen Treats, so we can buy more treats! The best news is, one neighbor is going to receive the same box I did. A bag of all three flavor treats and a $25 Visa Gift Card. Are you begging yet? Sit, stay while I share a little more information. Be sure to lick, I mean, Like Milo's Kitchen HERE on Facebook!
This giveaway is open to US residents only and no PO Boxes. “The Milo’s Kitchen® dog treats, gift cards, and information have been provided by Milo’s Kitchen®.”
Now you can enter! See you soon!
a Rafflecopter giveaway