Want to start the year off right with a new backpack? Maybe you or your child needs a new backpack. You should visit the OGIO site. They have a HUGE selection of backpacks, gearbags, golf bags, tablet bags, etc. I was amazed at the choices available.
|Back view. Notice the zippered pocket on the strap.|
|Label showing some uses.|
|This is the pocket on the strap, perfect for keys.|
The straps are padded and comfortable. There are two pockets each on the sides of the backpack. The lower ones are nice for holding a water battle and the top two are the size for comfortably holding a cell phone, wallet, etc. I also like the small pocket built in to the strap. Perfect for holding keys or small items. On the front of the Bandit, lower down is a small, lined pocket. A cell phone, MP3 player or something of equal size would fit in here.
|Small pocket on front. Nice size for cell phone.|
|Lower Side Pockets Will hold water bottles.|
|Upper Side Pocket Also a nice size for cell phone.|
|Both side pockets. There are 2 pockets on each side.|
|Inside Zippered Pocket and a Key Holder|
|Several pockets of various sizes.|
|Look how many separate pockets there are.|
|Here is another section with some pockets, including one for your tablet.|
|This one is at the top of the backpack and is labeled glasses.|
|Nice large pocket for laptop.|
|It is soft and padded to protect your laptop.|
- Dedicated fleece lined top loading laptop compartment fits most 17” laptops
- iFom integrated foam panels keep your electronics and other valuables protected
- Padded iPad/tablet/e-reader pocket
- HUB (Hybrid Unibody Backpanel) for ultimate comfort
- Padded mouse/digital camera pocket
- Increased shoulder strap foam padding creates Sweet Spot comfort zone
- Fully adjustable ergonomic yoke-style shoulders straps
- Two fleece lined valuables stash pockets
- Dual side beverage/accessory holders
- Internal mesh organization pockets for mouse, charger and other large accessories
- Quick access expandable phone pocket
- Deluxe organization panel with zippered stash pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Soft touch neoprene grab handle
I am thinking this will become my main laptop bag for traveling. We are going on a trip soon to Florida and will be on the road for three weeks. This is going to be so handy! I am sure this would be great for school, college, even for those who carry laptops and such to and home from work.
One neighbor will receive the OGIO Lucas Backpack ($39.99). I am not sure of the color, but you can see the description here. There is a picture below.
Disclosure:I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive an OGIO Bandit Backpack for review purposes. All quotes in red are taken from the sponsor's email or website. All thoughts and opinions are mine.
a Rafflecopter giveaway