Looking for a great item for summer. How about a machine to make your own soda? We LOVE Soda Stream. It is perfect for us, because you can make regular or diet and you can decide how much carbonation there is. I like less carbonation and my husband likes it as near to store bought as possible.
We received the Genesis Soda Starter Kit, along with some extra soda flavors.. Very streamlined, and it really does not take up much space. You can also make sparkling, flavored water. The kit comes with everything you need to start. You receive the soda machine, one 60 liter carbonator, 2 carbonating bottles, 3 Soda mix bottles ( Makes 25 servings ), and a Sodamix Variety Pack (12 packets that only make 1 liter). We also received the flavored water pack, that has Raspberry, Orange, Lemon-Lime. The soda flavors we received were Cran-Raspberry, Ginger Ale, Cola, Root Beer, Orange Pineapple, Cola Free, Diet Lemon-Lime and Pink Grapefruit. Tonight my daughter and I are having some raspberry flavored water! We made Root Beer first and everyone agreed it tasted great!
Now here is what we did when we received our Soda Stream. Opened the package and got all excited! We went to the kitchen and the first thing to do is place the carbonator in the machine and screwed it into place. After snapping the lid back in position we chose our flavor (root beer) and got it ready. You then fill the carbonating bottle to the fill line. Screw the bottle onto the machine. Press the button to carbonate the water, three times each one until it buzzes. You must press firm and steady for the buzz. I personally only do this twice. (Less carbonation) Next unscrew the the bottle and add your flavoring of choice.Shake lightly to mix the flavoring. Then enjoy!
About Soda Stream:
SodaStream is the world's largest manufacturer, distributor and marketer of Home Carbonation Systems. Our brands are sold in over 50,000 retail stores in 42 countries including home & electrical appliance stores, hypermarkets, supermarkets, department stores, convenience stores, DIY, specialty and "green" stores, water specialists & dealers, as well as online and in catalogs.
Our long standing and deep heritage dates back to 1903, when we introduced innovative solutions to the beverage market. We continue to grow as market leaders in both technological advancements and the quality of our products.
The SodaStream system enables consumers to carbonate water and to flavor carbonated beverages at home as an alternative to purchasing pre-packed bottles or cans. This has many important benefits to the consumer including cost savings and no hassle with bottles.
The advantages of SodaStream's Home Carbonation System include:
- Convenience: No need to carry heavy bottles from the store. The SodaStream system is simple to use and requires no batteries or electricity.
- Environmentally-Friendly: SodaStream is an "Active Green" solution that minimizes the huge eco-footprint caused by the manufacture, transport and waste of plastic bottles.
- Variety: SodaStream offers over 100 flavors to suit everyone’s taste. Regular, diet, natural, fruity flavors, ice tea, energy drinks, sport drinks, tonic and many more.
- Space Saver: No need to store bottles of beverages or empty bottles for recycling in your home.
- Personalization: Make drinks just the way you love them… more bubbles, less bubbles, sweeter or lighter, even create your own flavor!
- Family Fun: The system is quick and easy to use. It's fun for everyone and kids just love it!
- Value for Money: Great savings compared to pre-packed carbonated water and beverages.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: SodaStream drinks makers are of extremely high quality and include a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Every year SodaStream provides 600 million liters of carbonated beverage to millions of households, making it one of the largest beverage companies in the world.
We employ more than 1,000 people worldwide, with over 30 nationalities represented. Company headquarters are located in Israel and we have seven manufacturing facilities in Germany, Israel, Australia, South Africa and China. The SodaStream group has an intellectual property portfolio that includes 65 patents and 198 trademark registrations worldwide.
SodaStream maintains strict quality assurance in design and production according to the highest international standards: ISO 9001:2008, TUV NORD & SVTI (EU, Switzerland), TPED and PED (EU), DOT (USA), TC (Canada) BRC & HACCP, and Green Label.
Soda Stream is going to send one neighbor their very own Soda Stream Machine! Here is what the winner will receive:
Aren't you excited? Let's hurry up and enter!
Giveaway package is a Fountain Jet Soda Lover's Start-Up Kit ($99.95) http://www.sodastreamusa.com/Fountain-Jet-Soda-Starter-Kit-P184.aspx. It includes:
- Fountain Jet – winner’s choice of color (black/silver, red/silver or white)
- 1 carbonating bottle, reusable for up to 3 years
- Reusable carbonator to fizz up to 60L of soda
- Variety 6-pack of popular sample-size flavors
- 3 full-sized flavors of the winner’s choice
Aren't you excited? Let's hurry up and enter!