Remember the Teton Sports Escape 4300 Backpack? Well, take a look at these pictures! My son was the one who is supposed to use it, but my 11 year old wanted to try it on! With a sleeping bag in the bottom and supplies and clothing on top, you can really pack this backpack. There are also some smaller pockets for little items. We were camping at Wekiwa Springs State Park Near Orlando Florida.
A thorough description:
The Escape4300 is a large pack designed for week-long trips or times when you have lots of gear. Aluminum stays and high-density foam back panel keep support right where you need it. Includes padded waist and shoulder straps, multiple load adjustments, and torso lengthener that can be fit to your body without removing pack. This hydration-ready pack fits a 2.5-liter bladder (not included), has a 4,300 cubic inch capacity with seven pockets, two pouches, four compression straps, daisy chain gear loops, D-ring, eyelets, and slide-storage under hood.
- Contoured harness design with more precise chest adjustment means pack rides more smoothly when you move
- 10-liter internal sleeping bag compartment and external sleeping bag straps give you more choices for stowing gear
- Top and bottom access to main compartment for convenience. Built in rainfly included with each pack.
- Unzip false floor to connect sleeping bag and main compartments for larger cargo space
- Padded double wishbone waist wings with independent top and bottom hip adjustments offer a more customizable fit
|She wanted to wear it so bad!|
|See the big smile!|
|This pack comes with the special rain fly that covers the whole outside of the pack.|
|Here it is without the rain cover.|
|A side view.|
|The opposite side.|
|Here you can see all the straps that you can tighten or loosen as needed.|
|He really loaded it!|
Now here is another entry for the Teton Sports Escape 4300 Lightweight Backpack. We will have at least one more before it ends. Leave a blog post comment on the original post using Rafflecopter, telling me where we were for these pictures. Here is the link to the original post: Teton Sports Escape 4300.
And remember by clicking on the link below you can purchase this product through Amazon.
TETON Sports Escape4300 Ultralight Internal Frame Backpack (Light Green, 33-Inch x 17-Inch x 12-Inch)