We are having a gorgeous day here today At the Fence! It has cooled off enough to be perfect outside for doing yardwork. Like raking leaves!
Today, I wanted to share a little bit with you about Konsyl Pysillium Fiber. It is sugar free, gluten free and helps lower cholesterol. I received both the capsules, my personal preference, and the Orange Flavor, that comes in packets that you shake with 8 oz. of water or other fluid. I also received 2 packets of the original flavor, but I have to admit, I do not think I would choose that one.
Konsyl Pysillium Fiber can do for you:
1. Avoid and relieve constipation.
2. Prevent heart disease and lower cholesterol.
3. Control your weight.
4. Manage or help prevent diabetes.
5. Ditch Diverticulitis.
6. Stay regular during pregnancy.
7. Reduce Acid Reflux.
8. Ease IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).
9. Reduce the risk of certain cancers.
10. Reduce the chance of hemorrhoids.
We’ve all heard about the digestive and other health benefits of having enough fiber, but in addition to helping promote regularity and good digestive health adequate soluble fiber intake offers an abundance of health benefits, ranging from a reduced risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol, to reducing blood sugar absorption, thereby assisting in the management of Type-2 Diabetes. Fiber can also aid in weight loss by making you feel fuller longer.
Psyllium fiber, such as the fiber found in Konsyl Fiber Supplements, is a bulk-forming soluble fiber derived from the outer coating, or "husk" of the psyllium plant's seeds. Because psyllium does not come from wheat it is therefore gluten free and safe for celiac patients. Konsyl products are also safe for pregnant and nursing women. Just one serving of Konsyl Original Formula 450g provides 6 grams of psyllium fiber (equal to 3 grams of soluble fiber), 75% more than the leading brands.
How do we know if we are actually getting the recommended daily fiber intake? The American Dietetic Association recommends getting between 25-38 grams of fiber each day. Konsyl Psyllium Fiber Supplements, along with a healthy diet that includes plenty of fiber rich foods, will help you achieve your daily fiber goal.
- 38 grams for men under the age of 50 to 21 years of age
- 30 grams for men over 50 years of age
- 25 grams for women under the age of 50 to 21 years of age
- 21 grams for women over 50 years of age
Many of Konsyl Fiber products are sugar and gluten free and are all natural. The full Konsyl Fiber Supplement line is:
- Made with 100% pure psyllium, a soluble plant fiber
- Safe for celiac patients, diabetics and pregnant and nursing mothers
- Available in powder, capsule and single-serve packets