I wanted to share the Propel Zero Campaign going on. Propel is making a splash in 2011 with their new zero-calorie enhanced water. Thia makes a great refreshing drink to take on our road trip. Propel is giving away 3 million samples of Propel Zero at Walmart stores across the country from March 19th to April 24th. They are having a sweeps where you and I can win a years supply of Propel Zero. Sound interesting? Here are the details:
• Find Walmart sampling locations and dates here
• Snap a photo of yourself with your favorite Propel Zero flavor at a sampling event (or wherever you happen to be)
• "Like" Propel Zero on Facebook
• Tell us the name of the blogger you heard about the sampling from
• Check back – one lucky winner will be announced on April 29Propel has taken out the calories, but kept the great natural fruit flavor, which helps active women and men replenish (vitamins C and E), energize (vitamin B), and protect (antioxidants) in their bodies. Great for our road trip! Propel Zero comes in Berry, Grape, Lemon, Blueberry Pomegranate, Kiwi Strawberry, Peach and Black Cherry. My favorite would be Black Cherry!
10 readers who enter will be chosen to receive a Propel Zero Gift Kit. The kit includes:
- The Gift Kit consists of two 20oz bottles of Propel Zero, a Propel Zero t-shirt and 3 coupons for a free single-serve Propel Zero in a drawstring backpack.
Mandatory Entry:Leave a comment here letting me know if you have ever had Propel Zero. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 4/22 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. USA Only.
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter, At the Fence. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
Disclosure:I received no monetary compensation for this post. I will receive the same kit the 10 winners will receive. All quotes are taken from the Propel Zero website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.
*Subject to Official Rules at Facebook.com/propel. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. Void where prohibited. Game ends April 29, 2011.