Saturday, April 16, 2011
Bendini Clip Review and Giveaway
Here is a really handy hair clip to have on your trip! It is called a Bendini Clip by Scunci. I received one large one and 2 smaller ones. The small ones were really convenient for my daughter to use to pull back the sides of her hair each morning. They are really easy to use. You bend the comb out so it will open, and then after placing it in the hair the way you want it, you bend the beaded piece back down to help hold the comb in place. It is really nice by bending the beaded section down it secures the comb and prevents it from slipping. I am including a video from the company to show how you use the Bendini.
The Bendini is available in 3 different sizes, and many different styles, including colorful beads, jeweled crystals and metallic. It will work on almost any hair type or length. For casual or dressy wear! Out to dinner, to the park, on a road trip!
There is also a Facebook page where you can win Scunci products. Or perhaps you might want to keep up with them on Twitter.
The winner of this giveaway will revieve the Scunci Bendini clips.
Mandatory Entry:Visit the Scunci website and tell me in a comment what other product Scunci carries that interests you. You do not have to be a blogger, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached, should you win. This giveaway will end 4/30 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (USA Only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter, At the Fence. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
7. Like Scunci on Facebook or follow them on Twitter. Leave a comment for each one you do. 1 entry per action. 2 entries possible.
Disclosure:I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received some Bendini Clips for review purposes. All quotes are taken from the Scunci website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.