Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Cover Your Hair Review and $25 Surprise box Giveaway!
It is a gorgeous day out! I was told a cold front was coming in, but obviously the person who told me that was mistaken or misinformed. We are actually sitting outside while blogging today!
Now, I am reviewing a company that you have seen on here before, and I have to tell you, I love their hair accessories! In a family with 5 females, all with long hair, we are always on the lookout for great accessories, and Cover Your Hair has them! From barrettes to scarves and anything in between. For the Happy Healthy Hair Event I received two headbands. One is a Narrow Paisley Pre Tied Headband in Light Blue ($3.50). I like this one and it is quick and easy to use, but I have to tell you, I really LIKE the second one. It is a Denim Flowered Pre Tied Headband with Pink flowers ($12.99) that is adjustable. Don't misquote me here, I like them both, but I like the denim one better.
With spring fast approaching, now would be a great time to start looking for those spring/summer hair accessories. Between the light winds blowing and then wanting to keep our hair off our neck in the summer, we have already started picking up some new bandannas, barrettes, elastics, combs, etc. Cover Your Hair is a one stop shop for these items.
Also for ladies who believe in covering their hair, this is the perfect place to shop. As I stated in a previous post we have many friends who believe in wearing the headcovering, and Cover Your Hair has several choices. Even Israeli Tichels! They have instructions on their site for how to tie a Tichel.
Remember to follow Cover Your Hair on Facebook and Twitter to stay up with anything new they have going on.
Cover Your Hair will send the winner of this giveaway a surprise gift box with a value of $25.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Cover Your Hair and then in a comment tell me one particular item you like from their site. You do not have to be a blogger, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached, should you win. This giveaway will end 2/23 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter, At the Fence. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
7. Follow Cover Your Hair on Facebook or Twitter and leave a comment letting me know that you did. 1 entry for Facebook 1 entry for Twitter
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received 2 Headbands for review purposes. All quotes are from the Cover Your Hair website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.