Here's a nice book for all of you who want some advice on general fitness. It is called The Six Week Workout Program. It includes sections on the exercises and what muscles they work, this section includes color pictures of the exercises. The next section actually takes you through a six week workout. It tells you how long to rest in between exercises, how many repetitions you should do, and there is a workout log where you can write down the date and jot in little notes that be necessary. This is definitely a handy book for anyone who has access to the proper equipment. The book authored by Nick Rainey is designed to be your personal trainer.
Nick is a personal trainer certified by the National Strength and Conditioning Association. He has trained a variety of clients and he loves to study exercise nutrition and health. He is planning to achieve his Doctorate of Physical Therapy.
When you visit his website you will find some healthy recipes along with a health and fitness blog. So if you are considering starting a new exercise program, this just might be the one for you. I do recommend that you check with a physician before starting a new exercise program.
The winner of this giveaway will receive a copy of the book The 6 Week Workout Program.
Mandatory Entry: Visit the website for the 6 Week Workout Program and then leave a comment here letting me know if you think this is a program that would work for you. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 12/13 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (USA only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Leave a comment letting me know if you have a workout program you presently use. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received The Six Workout Book for review purposes. All quotes are from the Six Week Workout website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine
tcogbill at live dot com
tcogbill at live dot com