Another neat product I have been offered is Only Bandanas. I now have 1 pink paisley bandana, 1 yellow paisley bandana headband, and 1 Hawaiin Orange Flower Bandana. This is the perfect time of year to use bandanas because Fall is approaching and it is getting windier. At least around here it is. So the bandana will help keep your hair from getting all wind blown. Also, this is the time of year I love to ride with all the windows down. Not real good for my hair though!
|Yellow Paisley Headband|
Both my younger daughters have baby fine hair that tangles easily so these are great for them to wear. Not to mention, my 9 year old loves to wear anything she considers dress-up. She wore a scarf around her neck and white gloves this past Sunday to church.
The two Paisley Bandanas seem well made. The Hawaiin was a bit thinner, at least in my opinion. The bandanas run $2.99 each on their website. The Bandana Headbands are $6.99-$7.99 but some are on sale right now for $3.50.
Only Bandanas is offering the winner a $15 GC to the winner of these giveaway.
|Orange Hawaiin Flower|
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. In a comment tell me if you presently use bandanas. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive 3 Bandanas for review purposes. All quotes are from the Only Bandanas website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.