So good to see you out At the Fence today! Crane Humidifiers sent me the cutest humidifier. It is a duck! My daughters think it is adorable. As a mommy who has children with allergies and obviously with 6 we also experience illness this was a wonderful addition to their bedroom. The humidity in this home always seems too low.
This Crane Humidifier :
- Provides Relief from Cough, Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Recommended Non-Medicated Alternative to the Over the Counter Children's Cold and Cough Medicine FDA Warning
- Provides Moisture for Nasal Congestion, Dry Cough, Sinus Irritation, Dry Skin
- Easier Breathing for a Good Night's Sleep
- One Gallon Water Tank Runs Whisper Quiet up to 11 hours
- Auto Off Function When Tank is Empty
- Up to 2.1 Gallon Moisture Output per Day
- Removable Water Tank that Fits Easily Under Most Bathroom Sinks
- Provides Moisture for Dry Cough, Sinus Irritation, Dry Skin
- Low Power Consumption
- Design copyright protected
- Suitable room size: Approx. 250 sq.ft/ 23m2
- FDA & Patent Registered
- Night Light Included
"Since 2005, Crane is the first to put the “fun” into functional ordinary looking cool mist humidifiers. Immediately we knew we hit upon a great concept!
While humidifiers are one of the best ways to relieve nasal congestion during cold and flu season, most people don’t break into a smile about the traditionally unexciting appliance. Crane USA Inc. is proud to introduce their uniquely designed adorable animal shaped cool mist humidifiers along with Crane's licensed humidifier designs such as Hello Kitty, Thomas the Tank and SpongeBob Squarepants.
Crane realizes that more than ever before people are looking to improve their health and their home environment. Crane is a company that recognizes these health concerns and people’s individual lifestyles.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates indicate that indoor air pollutant levels may be as much as two to five times higher than outdoor levels. This fact is particularly troubling given that the American’s spend up to 90 percent of their time indoors.
Crane’s success with their humidifiers has allowed Crane to expand to air purifiers. Crane has introduced a line of AHAM certified air purifiers with a five step filtration system including a HEPA filter and UV germicidal light.
Crane is a subsidiary company of Wachsmuth & Krogmann. Established in 1797, Wachsmuth & Krogmann Inc. (W+K) steadily built its international network with affiliated manufacturing facilities in today's key production areas. To guarantee top quality products W+K operates an office in Hong Kong with Product Engineering and Quality Control Departments. W+K offices are situated in Germany, France, Hong Kong, and Chicago, USA."
We even took the Crane Humidifier with us on our last trip. My 9 and 13 year old girls often need the humidifier due to sinus problems, so we just set it up in the hotel room. The added benefit of a night light helped too, as we were in a different setting and it gave them just enough light to see when they had to make a bathroom trip. You control the output, the humidifier is low power consumption, shuts off automatically, and it runs quiet.
I really like the Crane humidifier and they come in different animal shapes. Of course they still carry the original styles. You can find one that will fit in with any decor. You can buy them right on their website. The Duck is $45.99.
The FAQ page has a lot of useful information on care and general help. You can even download the manual.
Crane is offering the winner of this giveaway the Duck Humidifier. This would be great for your own use or as a gift for someone.
Mandatory Entry:Visit the Crane Website and then in a comment tell me some interesting fact you learned. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end on 8/27 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Tell me in a comment what new animal Crane should try next. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Enter one of my other giveaways and in a comment let me know which one. Only active giveaways, and only one comment. 1 entry
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive the Duck Humidifier for review purposes. All quotes are from the Crane website. All thoughts and opinions are mine.