Here is a great giveaway! I am presently reading this book and will be sharing it with the whole family soon as part of our family nights. Extremely well written and very interesting! Not to mention this is one of my husbands favorite historical figures! Read on and then be sure to enter.
October 31 commemorates what has become known as "Reformation Day." Martin Luther’s nailing of his ninety-five theses to a church door on October 31, 1517 in Wittenburg, Germany, provoked a debate that resulted in what we now call the Protestant Reformation. As the “Father of the Reformation”, Martin Luther is a vital figure in Church history. His sacrifice and willingness to wage battle against the spiritual, religious, and political powers of his medieval world allowed Christians throughout time to embrace the truth of salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone as explained by Scripture alone. Author Danika Cooley has written Luther's story for young people in her new book, When Lightning Struck!: The Story of Martin Luther.
To celebrate Reformation Day and the release of When Lightning Struck!: The Story of Martin Luther, I've joined together with a team of blogger friends to host this wonderful giveaway, valued at over $500! One person will win ALL of the following: $100 Amazon Gift Card Fire 7-inch Tablet, WiFi 8GB ($49.99) When Lightning Struck!: The Story of Martin Luther (hardcover $16.99) From WiseDecor.com, a $50 Gift Certificate From Nuremberg Tourist Board, a Playmobil Martin Luther figure ($9.99) From Thinking Kids Press, a curriculum bundle from When Lightning Struck! author, Danika Cooley:
- Cobblestone Path Church History Research Journal: The Reformation Age (digital $20)
- Bible Road Trip Year Three Curriculum and all 3 Notebooking Journals (digital $80)
- Christian Music: A Global History ($35)
- Introduction to the History of Christianity: Second Edition ($55)
- The Student Bible Atlas: Revised Edition ($12.99)
- Atlas of the European Reformations ($24)
- Philosophy Adventure: Pre-Socratics (digital $39.95)
- Mere Christianity Critical Analysis Journal (digital $18.95)