Wait until you see these next products in action! They are so much fun! I received a wonderful package from Crayola that included the Crayola Digital Light Designer (49.99) and the Crayola Marker Airbrush ($24.99). We have had quite a bit of fun playing and experimenting with both of these. These would make excellent gifts! Especially for the young artist in your family!
The Digital Light Designer is compact and my daughter has decided she wants to take it on trips with us. It is sort of cone shaped and comes with a stylus the size of a large marker. You tap the designer and can draw, change colors, change line size, etc. There are also some built in games, like mazes. I have to share this, my 17 year old son sat at the table playing with it the one evening. This does require 2 AA batteries and 4 D size batteries.
Crayola Digital light Designer:
· With Crayola’s Digital Light Designer, kids can draw with lights to create, animate and play
· The Digital Light Designer uses LED technology as the medium to bring kids’ colorful ideas to life on a 360-degree domed drawing surface
· There are three different modes of play, including Draw, Animate, and Play
o Draw - Using the digital light stylus, kids can select colors and line width to begin free-drawing anywhere on the domed surface, switching between eight different colors
o Animate – Kids can activate their creations with amazing special effects, making them spin, change colors, melt, or even mix up the drawings
o Play – With 8 different interactive games and activity apps, kids can spend hours creating or just doodling with Rainbow Draw, magically duplicate their creations with Mirror Draw, create funny animated faces, play interactive mazes, and more
· The Digital Light Designer includes the 360-degree domed drawing surface, digital light stylus, and easy-to-follow instructions
Now, both my daughters had fun playing with the Marker Airbrush. This one does not require batteries. You insert a marker into the paint sprayer handle, pump up the large green pump, approx. 15-17 times, then pull the trigger and paint. I would put some newspaper or paper towels down to protect the workspace. then allow your child to get creative! I even played with this a little. You can also design on t-shirts! It does come with some stencils for painting, but so far we have been having fun doing free-hand. Take a look!
She worked very hard on her projects and truly enjoyed creating with the Crayola Marker Airbrush. She also liked that it didn't require batteries or need to be plugged in.
|Here is how it looks after you place the marker in.|
Do make sure that the marker is in tight, or all it does is blow air. It took us a minute to figure this out. We also kept a rag on hand to wipe off the tip between colors. After changing colors we expelled a little bit of color on a paper towel to make sure the previous color did not mix.
|This is for the girl's bedroom!|
Crayola Marker Airbrush:
· With the Crayola Marker Airbrush, kids can create amazing airbrush effects on paper, fabrics, and windows
· The Marker Airbrush is kid-powered and works with a simple hand pump, and can be used with any of Crayola’s Classic Washable Broadline Markers, Washable Broadline Window Markers, or new Bright Fabric Broadline Markers
· Simply attach a Crayola Broadline Marker, pump it up, and spray – no batteries required!
· Kids can use the Marker Airbrush to create free-hand airbrushed drawings or use the stencil sheets to create professional –looking masterpieces
· The Marker Airbrush includes the Airbrush Sprayer, 8 washable markers, 4 bright fabric markers, 20 sheets of paper, and 4 stencil sheets
|This is where you insert the marker tip!|
Be sure to check out the Crayola Holiday Gift Guide! Then head on over to the Crayola Facebook page and "Like" them. And of course follow Crayola on Twitter.
One neighbor will receive the same package I did. Please realize that this will not end before the holidays.
Disclosure:I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive two products for review purposes. All quotes in red are taken from the sponsor's website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.
a Rafflecopter giveaway