As you well know we are posting about our 30th Anniversary Branson trip. Well, eBags participated by sending us their Packing Cubes. These are sooo.. helpful. My husband used his for all sorts of items, while I was a little more organized. I used the small one for toiletries, the medium sized one for socks and underclothing, and the larger one for blouses. After packing them neatly, I placed them in my suitcase with my other items, and they traveled quite well.
After arriving at the hotel it was so easy to place my bathroom bag on the side of the whirlpool tub and placed the other two in the drawer. All set and ready for the Anniversary in Branson. These are going to be a favorite of mine to use in upcoming trips. Convenient, easy to use and they don't take up much room in between trips. I just put mine inside my suitcase and store it until I need it again!
- Corded double zipper pulls make opening/closing simple and fast
- Mesh top panel for easy identification of contents, and ventilation
- Interior seams fully finished for durability
- Soft mesh won't damage delicate fabrics
- Webbing handle for convenience when carried by itself
- Small cube dimensions: 11" x 6.75" x 3"
- Medium cube dimensions: 13.75" x 9.75" x 3"
- Large cube dimensions: 17.5" x 12.75" x 3.25"
Canary, Titanium, Grasshopper, Tangerine, Eggplant, Raspberry, Peony, Aquamarine, Black and Denim.
You can purchase the three piece eBags Packing Cubes for just $29.99 on the eBags website. Although they are running a special right now for $23.99. Not sure how long that will last so you might want to check them out soon.So before you take a trip be sure to visit eBags and see what all they have available. And be sure to find them on Facebook and Twitter!
One neighbor will receive a set of eBags Packing Cubes! Think summer trip!
Disclosure:I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive 2 sets of eBags for review purposes. All quotes in red are taken from eBags. All thoughts and opinions are mine.
a Rafflecopter giveaway