Here is an update from Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes! We love to eat here when we can, so if you have never tried them before, maybe you can try them during the month of May!
May is a busy month at Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes as we gear up to take our guests on a delicious journey during our annual Great American Road Trip! Throughout the month, the restaurants will feature local favorites inspired by places like Sonoma, Santa Fe and Key Largo just to name a few. The full menu offering is below, and attached is a fun activity sheet for kids, which features a coupon for a $0.99 Kid’s Meal to share with your readers!
May 1-6 May 9-13
• Sonoma Spinach Salad with Honey Dijon Vinaigrette • Monterey Blue Salad with Peanuts
• Chesapeake Corn Chowder • U.S. Senate Bean & Ham Soup
• Santa Fe Black Bean Chili • Texas Longhorn Beef Chili
• Pennsylvania Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Muffins • Key Largo Key Lime & Coconut Muffins
May 16-20 May 23-29
• California Cobb Salad with Bacon • Ragin’ Cajun Salad with Chicken
• El Paso Lime & Chicken Chili • Buffalo Chicken Soup
• Yankee Clipper Clam Chowder • Big Chunk Chicken Noodle Soup
• Georgia Peach Poppy Seed Muffins • French Quarter Praline Muffins
Plus, during Cinco de Mayo weekend (May 4-6), the restaurants will be featuring Albondigas Locas soup, and over Memorial Day weekend (May 25-28), they’ll feature Red Velvet Lava Cake!