Friday, April 20, 2012
Mothers Day Event #11 Cook'n Recipe Organizer
I am so excited! I am creating our own family cookbook with Cook'n Recipe Organizer. Cook'n is so much more though than just an organizer. You can search for recipes on the internet, create your own cookbook and print it off, make shopping lists from your recipes, analyze nutritional values, and more. It is an amazing program and I am having so much fun exploring it's uses! By the way this would make a super Mother's Day Gift. Cook'n Recipe Organizer Version 10 is going to revolutionize my recipes! No more little tiny pieces of paper, or ripped index cards, now I can organize all my recipes on my computer. Now I will be able to find the recipe I am looking for and I will know exactly where it is. How many times have one of you gone searching for a certain recipe that you are positive you know where it is, but it's not? Thank you Cook'n Recipe Organizer. I love it! Another great benefit is you can sync with your iPhone, iPad, and Android.
My daughters and I are going to work together and put all our favorite recipes in one book collection on my computer. We have so many favorites having spent 10 years on the road traveling. We have collected many recipes as we visited at churches throughout the states. Not to mention some family favorites we have created on our own. And there are a few I have that were passed down through the family. I can't wait to get it put together and then we can continue to add more as we find them.
The Cook'n Recipe Organizer is a must have for anyone who loves to cook, collects recipes, or even that new bride. Here are just a few things you can do with the Cook'n software.
1. The most obvious of course is to organize your recipes. Not only can you add your own, you can add recipes you find on the internet. You can even easily convert recipes based on the serving size you need. Can we say "Nice!"? And you can search for recipes based on what you have available in your pantry!
2. There is a menu planner. My whole family will be learning how to use this feature. You can create weekly, monthly or even yearly menus, I'm not quite that organized! After you set your menu you can print it off to post on the refrigerator or put in a binder. You can also generate a shopping list and print it off to take shopping.
3. Grocery Shopping Assistant- This feature can compile your grocery list and even list it by aisle. Not only does it convert package sizes for you, but you can choose certain brands and even calculate your shopping total. Wow!
4. Cook'n has a Personal Home Nutritionist feature that will analyze the nutritional values of your recipes and menus. And among other things will include the nutritional information on your recipe and cookbook printouts.
5. And of course you can create cookbooks. You can print your recipes on various sizes of paper or cards, or you can print your very own personalized cookbook with a title, table of contents, and an index. You are able to email recipes to friends, and export recipes to your blog or website.
Perhaps after we have created our Family Cookbook with Cook'n Recipe Organizer, I can do another post and show you what it looks like! This software is so easy to use. And there are helpful videos on Youtube should you get stuck. I can tell already we will be using this alot! Don't forget, you can find Cook'n on Facebook and Twitter. And if you like to use Pinterest, they are there too!
Have I sold any of you on this great software yet? You can purchase it online for $79.95 or you could enter here and try to win yours here. One neighbor will receive a Cook'n Recipe Organizer for Mother's Day.
a Rafflecopter giveaway