Here is another healthy nutritious snack for your children. Mi-Del Cookies! I received 100% Whole Wheat Honey Grahams, All Natural S'mores (Gluten Free), and Chocolate Snaps. These barely made it in the door before my children wanted to try them. I did manage to snap some pictures first! All Mi-Del cookies are all natural, and they also carry many gluten free cookies and some dairy free! A company that cares about what you feed your family.
My children went for the S'mores and Chocolate Snaps first. Everyone liked them! I think the Chocolate Snaps were the all around favorite, but the general consensus was that they all tasted great. If you are concerned about your children and what they eat, you need to try Mi-Del Cookies. Mi-Del believes that healthy snacks don't have to be boring.
Another really great thing I like about their site is they have recipes! I don't know about you, but my family loves to try new recipes. They have a Creamy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie that we would like to try. Anything with Chocolate and Peanut butter has to be good! Here is the recipe:
Creamy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie
Serves 8 to 10
Chocolate Snap Crust:
- Makes one (9-inch) crust
Pie Crust Ingredients:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed MI-DEL® Chocolate Snaps
- 5 tbsp. coconut oil or butter, melted
Pie Crust Directions
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In bowl, toss cookie crumbs with oil or butter. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate. Bake until light golden, about 10 minutes. Cool completely before filling.
Peanut Butter Filling:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 tbsp. cream cheese, room temp.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Using electric mixer, beat heavy cream until firm peaks form. In separate bowl, beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, honey, and vanilla until smooth. Beat in 1/3 of the whipped cream. Using spatula, fold in remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon filling into cooled crust; smooth surface with spatula. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight. Top with whipped cream before serving.
3 neighbors will win a coupon for a free Mi-Del Cookie product.
Mandatory Entry:Visit the Mi-Del Cookie website and tell me in a comment which type of cookies you would choose. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 7/23 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (USA Only)
1.Become a neighbor(follower). Leave a comment to let me know you did/do.
7. "Follow" MI-DEL on Twitter and tweet about this Giveaway - http://twitter.com/MIDELCookies
2.Subscribe to At The Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/do.
3.Follow me on Twitter, At The Fence. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do.
4.Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 3 tweets per day. Up to 3 comments a day for tweeting.
5.Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6.Leave a comment on one of my review posts(not a giveaway). 1 entry
8. Email 5 people about this giveaway - please cc me on the email [firstname.lastname@example.org] 2 entries so 2 comments
Disclosure:I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. I did receive 3 samples of Mi-Del Cookies for review purposes. All quotes are from the Mi-Del Cookies website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.