I am having a wonderful time in Chicago visiting with friends here at the Church where my husband is preaching! I wanted to share another item with you that I think you will enjoy! My daughter put me in contact with Puppy Party Place. A unique website that features products for of all things...Puppy Parties! We received a muffin pan (the muffins are bone shaped), along with a Puppy Cake Mix (Peanut Butter flavored) with icing ($6). This all came packaged in a cute pawprint bag. And right now if you purchase 2 cake mixes, you will receive a 1oz box of Organic Sprinklez free!
My daughters made the muffins. I took pictures of the whole process. They are quick and easy to make.
You add one egg, the measured amount of water. Mix them up well.
Spoon them into a muffin pan and bake.
My husband did not know they were for the dogs, and he thought they smelled delicious.
Next you add a measured amount of water to the icing mix, stir it together, and ice your muffins. Don't they look great!
Roxie and Shadow really enjoyed them!
Now, Puppy Party Place is more than just baking supplies for your dog! They have costumes, hats, bandanas, toys, ties, edible cards, etc. They have an amazing selection! They are your one stop, puppy party shop! And you can connect with them on Facebook and Twitter. Rocketdog! and Hershey even have their own pages with their own followers.
To begin with Puppy Party Place is giving neighbors a 15% discount if they use the code: atthefence15 the whole month of May. Make sure you stop by Puppy Party Place to see what they have!
Next the winner of this giveaway will receive one cake mix from Puppy Party Place in their choice of flavor. So hurry up and enter now!
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Puppy Party Place website and then in a comment tell me which flavor you would choose if you win. (You can change your mind later!) You do not have to be a blogger, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 5/30 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (USA Only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter, At the Fence. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
7. Like Puppy Party Place on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
Disclosure:I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received a Cake Mix and Muffin Pan for review purposes. All quotes are taken from the Puppy Party Place website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.