Monday, April 25, 2011
Critter Universe Cage Top Transporter Review and Giveaway
Here is a unique road trip product. Do you own a small critter that you need to take with you? Then Critter Universe Cage Top Transporter is what you need. We have Dwarf Hamsters that on long trips must go with us. So, what better than this tiny carrier? It is all plastic with wire in the top for ventilation. It is hinged and has a sliding lock on the front. It has a handle to make carrying easy. There is a cap you can remove from the bottom to attach it to other critter universe products, like the Critter Universe 3 which we also have.
Both my daughters love to take these little hamsters with us. They are easy to bring along in their Critter Universe Cage Top Transporter. And of course in hotels they like to turn them loose on the floor in their balls. We have a couple so they can run around and bang into each other as they explore.
Since some of hamsters don't get along, the individual carrier like the Critter Universe Cage Top Transporter is a great convenience. It is just the right size for one hamster. It also makes a great petting area when you attach it to your larger cage. just encourage your hamster to enter the small carrier and you can open it to pet, or pick up your hamster.
Ware Manufacturing Inc. makes the Critter Universe line. They have many different size hamster and gerbil cages available, several of which the Cage Top Transporter can be attached to. The carrier is 7" wide x 4.75 deep x 6.75 high.
Now one reader is going to get their own Critter Universe Cage Top Transporter.
Mandatory Entry:Visit Ware's website and leave a comment here to let me know what other Critter Universe item you like. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 5/9 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (USA Only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter, At the Fence. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
7. Tell me what type of critter you will be using this for if you win. 1 entry
Disclosure:I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received the Critter Universe Cage Top Transporter for review purposes. All quotes are taken from the Ware Manufacturing website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.