Saturday, April 2, 2011
Contigo Autoseal West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug Review and Giveaway
Here is our next Road Trip Event post. This is a great travel mug. It is the Contigo West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug. My husband has used it for his coffee as we travel in the morning. I love the way it works! There is a button you push that opens the small hole in the lid for drinking your coffee. When you let go it re-seals. And I tried shaking it upside down, NO LEAKS! It will keep hot drinks hot for approx. 4 hours and cold drinks cold for up to 12 hours. I received a silver one, but there are other color choices of blue, green, purple and red. The mug holds 16 oz. of liquid. More than enough for morning coffee. It has double walls and stainless steel inside and out for maximum travel mug performance.
This is perfect for our road trip. My husband gets his coffee right before we head out for the day. The Contigo West Loop stays upright in the cup holder, and of course no spills or leaks. It also works great for my iced tea!
Contigo does travel mugs, water bottles, kid's cups, and coffee mugs. They have an entire line with the Autoseal. I highly recommend this line if they all seal the way our travel mug does. I appreciate a cup that does not leak. Contigo is headquartered in Chicago, one of my favorite cities to visit!
The winner of this giveaway will receive 1 Contigo West Loop Autoseal Mug.
Mandatory Entry:Visit the Contigo website and then leave a comment here letting me know about another product you found that interests you. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 4/16 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (USA only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter, At the Fence. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did not receive anything for review purposes. All quotes are from the Contigo website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.