I have another great Road Trip product. Baroque Bath and Body sent me 3 solid perfumes to try. These are so neat because they are the size of a thin chapstick. Makes it easy for traveling, you don't have to worry about a glass bottle leaking or breaking. The designer of the solid perfume sticks was frustrated over losing perfume bottles to air port security, so she came up with a great way of solving her problem. The Baroque and Bath solid perfume sticks are available in over 40 original and designer inspired scents.
Do you travel a lot? Perhaps you would like to carry your favorite fragrance in your purse without any accidents. You need to try Baroque Bath and Body Solid Perfume Sticks. I received Oak Moss, sort of a sporty almost masculine scent. Clean Cotton, which is unfortunately for me, smells like freshly washed clothing. (I am allergic to some of those type fragrances). And last but not least, my favorite, Mountain Freesia, a light, sweet, floral fragrance.
The sticks are easy to carry. Easy to apply. And a great idea. The Solid Perfume Sticks are any 5 sticks for $30.
"You only need a dab, the tube will last you months. Put it in your change purse and you will never be caught smelling anything but lovely.
All natural. No parabens. Never tested on animals. We only use the good stuff.
Solid perfume ingredients: coconut oil, beeswax, fragrance
Each tube holds 0.07 ounces of perfume, and arrives perfectly sealed."
There will be two winners who will receive any choice of three scents.
Mandatory Entry:Visit the Baroque Bath and Body website and let me know in a comment what 3 fragrances you think you would pick. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached, should you win. This giveaway will end 5/2 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (USA Only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter, At the Fence. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
7. Like Baroque on Facebook, and leave a comment letting me know that you did. 1 Entry
8. Follow Baroque on Twitter and leave a comment letting me know that you did. 1 entry
Disclosure:I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received 3 Baroque Solid Perfume Sticks for review purposes. All quotes are taken from the Baroque website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.