Here is a product we have seen once before. It is called PupLight and is made to keep you and your pet safe in the evening. PupLight is an actual collar that has 3 Ultra-bright, white LEDS that allow your dog to be seen from yards away. It also lights the path ahead of you! What a great product for your evening walks with your dog. Cars will be able to see you, and thus avoid you and your dog. The PupLight is hinged so you can adjust it for different sized dogs.
Shadow is hard to see at night because she is black. We have another small problem with her and that is she loves to run circles around you. Which after dark could be dangerous. Not anymore with PupLight. It also makes her easier to find when she is in our fenced in backyard. We usually allow the dogs out for a quick romp in the evening and the PupLight has made it easier to locate her. We do not use it on Roxie, only because she never leaves our side and she prefers to be inside rather than out.
1. PupLight makes dogs visible up to a mile a way. PupLight is visible from all angles and the dog walkers body doesn't block the light from behind like most other products because the illumination makes a very visible halo of light. PupLight keeps dogs safe and visible on or off-leash.
2. PupLight provides so much light with it's 3 ultra bright white LEDs you can see yards ahead of the dog when walking on leash. This allows you to see hazards ahead. Dead animals, poisonous animals, rancid food, holes, uneven sidewalk, ice. This added funtionality makes it the best product for dog walking.
3. The super bright light helps dogs see better. (Dogs 10 years+ or with cataracts can't see well in the dark any more and they, in particular, like PupLight.)
4. It's the only dog light that uses AAA batteries so it's much less expensive to use over time when compared to other lighted dog products. You can also use re-chargeable batteries with it. The batteries are long lasting (up to 150 hours)and easy to change
5. PupLight was designed with long hair dogs in mind. Much of the light from a lighted collar is covered up by the fur of a long-haired dog. PupLight has a fur guard which keeps the dogs hair away from the light.
6. It comes with an easy on easy off adjustable elastic band so it's easy to use. The collar is not attached to the leash so the light stays focused forward.
7. The light is adjustable and has a rim on top so it doesn't shine in to your dogs or anyone else's eyes.
8. The bright lights scare away wild animals
PupLight makes your nighttime dog walks safe and enjoyable and makes your dog visible off leash.
PupLight has an adjustable collar that makes it great for dogs of all sizes.
Shadow gives PupLight a Paw Up!
One neighbor At the Fence will receive a PupLight for their dog.
Mandatory Entry:Visit the PupLight website and then leave comment with one interesting fact you learned about the PupLight. You do not have to be a blogger, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 3/28 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (USA Only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter, At the Fence. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
7. Tell me if your dog walk your dog in the evening. 1 entry
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received a PupLight for review purposes. All quotes are from the PupLight website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.