Doggy Days Post #10
Hey! Glad to see you out At the Fence today! Hanah's Bandanas (Sew Giving)sent me the cutest Bandana for Shadow. It's main color scheme is pink with patches, flowers and hearts. My daughter loved it. The nice thing about Hanah's Bandanas is that they have a sewn in pocket that slides over the pet's collar. I don't know how many times we have had one fall off and get lost. Sometimes it is difficult to get your dog to sit still long enough to tie the bandana on. And of course you have to wonder about it being too tight or too loose. Not with Hanah's Bandanas. Since they slide right on the collar you don't have to worry about getting them on right or loosing them.
Hanah's Bandanas are available in 5 sizes and many different fabrics. You can browse the website to choose your favorite. I found several that my daughters and I like.
And one of the best things about Hanah's Bandanas is most of your purchase price is donated to a non-profit organization. There is a small handling fee added. The chart shows the final price you pay. Hanah's Bandanas also gives you a choice of joining their Bandana of the Month Club. You choose male or female, pick a color scheme and then on the 25th of each month they will mail your dog a new bandana. More than one dog or cat? Get in touch with Hanah's and they will work things out for you.
Shadow gives Hanah's Bandanas a Paw Up!
Hanah's Bandanas are going to give two winners a bandana (in the appropriate size).
Mandatory Entry:Visit Hanah's Bandanas (Sew Giving) and let me know which size you would need. If you need to change if you win, you may. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 3/29 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (USA Only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter, At the Fence. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
7. Tell me if your dog dress your dog up often. Whether you just use a bandana or sweater, etc. 1 entry
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received a Hannah's Bandana for review purposes. All quotes are from the Hanah's Bandanas website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.