Doggy Days Post #16
Here is one more post from Doggy Days! This is from Furry & Fabulous! They sent us some of their Organic Animal Collection! My children thought they were cute! Roxie and Shadow both enjoy playing with them, but this is a toy that we have to watch Roxie with. They have a Chicken, Cow Pig, Horse and a Sheep. They are made of Organic Linen made with pesticide free cotton. Natural cotton stuffing inside along with a squeaker, Roxie's favorite part! They are approx. 7 inches. They have embroidered features so you don't have to worry about your pet chewing off small pieces.
For some reason Roxie has taken a liking to the sheep. She is really funny that way. She chooses which toy she wants and then she will ONLY play with THAT toy. She actually digs through her toy box looking for the one item she wants. It just so happens that the sheep was her choice for the day. I am serious about this. If she is playing ball and it gets out of her reach,, she will sit there and bark until we get it for her. Even if we offer another ball she will ignore it until we get the one she wants. Anyway back to the Furry & Fabulous toys. Both dogs enjoy playing with them.
Each of the Organic Collection is $12, which you can order right from their site. They have several other collections available, like the Baby Collection, Galactic Collection, Krackle Zoo, along with leads and collars.
The winner of this giveaway will receive the horse and cow.
Mandatory Entry:Visit the Furry & Fabulous website and then in a comment tell me about another toy you like. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 4/12 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (USA Only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter, At the Fence. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received several dog toys for review purposes. All quotes are from the Furry & Fabulous website. All thoughts and opinions are mine.