Monday, February 7, 2011
Mandy Jane Hair Bows Review and Giveaway!
Here is the next edition to the Happy Healthy Hair Event. Mandy Jane Hair Bows! They are so cute! My daughter, the frilly feminine one, chose the Pink Camo Hair bow. I love it! It mixes pinks and chocolate. Two of my favorite colors. There is a lot of ribbon in this hair bow. Mandy, creates all her hair bows. They come in different sizes and styles. Small bows, big bows and fancy bows, can all be found on Mandy's site. Have a certain one in mind, but don't see it? Just contact Mandy and she will try to create what you need. Talk about being flexible!
Mandy, started making her daughter hair bows to match her outfits. Then with some encouragement from her mother she opened this shop called Mandy Jane. Jane because her mother and daughter both have the same middle name of Jane. She is using the talent the Lord gave her to create beautiful hair bows for girls!
Her bows run approx. $5-$8. I am impressed with how well made the hair bow I received seems to be made. It is not at all loose, where it feels like it might fall off or come apart easily. (Yes, I pulled on the ribbons). This appears to be a bow that if well taken care of will last for a long time. (Or until my daughter accidentally leaves it somewhere!) I definitely recommend Mandy Jane to anyone looking for a new hair bow for their daughter.
Mandy Jane is offering the winner of this giveaway their choice of one Hair Bow.
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Mandy Jane website and then leave a comment here telling me which hair bow you think you would choose if you won. (You can change your mind if you win.) You do not have to be a blogger to participate, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 2/21 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter, At the Fence. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
7. Follow Mandy Jane on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know that you did. 1 entry
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a Pink Camo Hair Bow for review purposes. All quotes are from the Mandy Jane website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.