Another Happy Healthy Hair post! Remember when I posted the Cool Care Flat Iron, I mentioned I had another review for Cool Care. Here it is: The Cool Care Flat Iron/Curling Iron Holder! Ever get tired of all the clutter on your counter? Frustrated because you can't put you flat iron or curling iron away until it cooled? I have a solution for you. A Cool Care Holder. It comes in both counter top model and a wall mounted model. I chose the Cool Care counter top Holder, because we travel, and we are able to take it with us, but some of you may prefer wall mount to help with space on the counter. Best feature? You can put your flat iron or curling iron in here to cool. While doing your hair, you can place it in the holder instead of laying it on the counter top and possibly scorching the counter top. Nice also to know you put it in the holder when you leave the house right after doing your hair.
The Cool Care Holder was originally created because:
Now, I do not have real young children running around, but I can see where this would be a benefit. How many times has a little child grabbed at something on the counter? With the Cool Care Holder, you can keep the flat iron or curling iron and the cord away from the edge.
I think the Cool Care Holders would make a great addition in any home. Made of Stainless Steel, the barrels are 2" and 3" which means it can also hold a blow dryer. The wall mount is the same, only it is to be mounted on the wall. Either model you choose is $29.95 plus 8.50 shipping.
2 winners will be chosen in this giveaway and each winner will receive 1 wall mount and one counter top model.
Mandaroty Entry:Visit the American Beauty Cool Care website and sign up for their emails regarding future products and giveaways etc. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 2/18 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (USA and Canada)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter, At the Fence. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
7. Follow Cool Care on Twitter or Facebook and leave a comment letting me know that you did. If you do both, leave 2 comments. 1-2 comments possible.
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a Counter Top Holder for review purposes. All quotes are from the American Beauty Cool Care website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.