Happy New Year! I thought I would take a few minutes out of my day and put up a review and giveaway. Kimberly Sayer of London sent me a Lavender Toner. Kimberly Sayer of London is known for organic skin and body care products.
Kimberly Sayer of London:
"After receiving her Beauty Therapy degree, Kimberly went on to create her own menu of Holistic Face and Body Treatments, and practiced organic aesthetics in New York and London for more than ten years at prestigious spas, including Warren Tricomi.
Combining her unique knowledge of science with her passion for organics, Kimberly then created her namesake skincare line, KIMBERLY SAYER OF LONDON."
"Specifically formulated for skin prone to sensitivity and dryness, this gentle toner contains only purified water and the finest, steam distilled organic Lavender Flowers harvested in Northern California. It is ideal for hormonally imbalanced skin and for skin exposed to harsh elements such as heat and pollutants. To eliminate or reduce redness and irritation resulting from Rosacea, apply to damp cotton pads and place on the affected areas for 15-20 minutes."
The winner of this giveaway will receive a bottle of the Kimberly Sayer of London Lavender Toner (5 oz.)
Mandatory Entry:Visit the Kimberly Sayer of London website and then leave a comment here letting me know what other product you would like to try. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 1/17 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (USA Only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Tell me in a comment if you have every used Kimberly Sayer products before. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway) 1 entry
Disclosure:I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review. I did receive Organic Lavender Toner for review purposes. All quotes are taken from the Kimberly Sayer of London website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.