This is a beautiful bracelet from LET ME CHARM U . I was able to choose one of their bracelets to review and they also sent one for me to pass on to a neighbor. Isn't that great? Let Me Charm U is a family business started by Carmen and her husband Ray. They offer custom pendants, bracelets, and key chains. She was really nice to talk to on the phone and was great to work with.
She sent me a beautiful rose bracelet in two different sizes. They have several different bracelets, with many different graphics to choose from. They can also use your pictures. These can be used as souvenirs for an event or for a fundraiser.
Here is some information from their site:
Once again this is an item I want to share with my neighbors At the Fence. You can enter to win your own Rose Bracelet. My daughter is keeping the thinner one, so you may enter to win the wider one. They are really pretty.
MANDATORY ENTRY: Go to Let Me Charm U and come back and leave a comment about another it item you like. It can be a bracelet with different graphics, or another item. You do not have to have a blog, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. Please follow all rules. The Mandatory entry must be completed first. This giveaway will end 2/12 at 11:59 CST. I will use Random.org to choose a winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, before a new winner is chosen.
1. Follow this blog. Leave a comment stating that you are following, or already follow. (1 entry)
2. Do a post on your blog about this giveaway, come back and leave a comment with the link. (2 entries)
3. Follow me on Twitter. At the Fence Leave a comment that you are following. Or already follow. (1 entry)
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Only once a day. Leave a comment each time. (1 entry per day)
5. Subscribe to this blog via email. (1 entry)
DISCLAIMER:I did not receive any monetary compensation for reviewing this product. I did receive a bracelet to review and one to giveaway. All quotes are from the Let Me Charm U website. All thoughts and opinions are mine.