Here is one great product! With it being darker earlier and still having to walk your dog, Pup Light is a great invention. Pup Light not only keeps you and your dog safer after dark, it helps to light your way on the walk. It also makes it easier to find your dog after dark if you have a fenced in yard where you turn them loose for awhile. And it fits almost any dog. It has an elastic adjustable band that fits 8" to 26" neck sizes. It has a removable section so you can adjust to the size you need. It is lightweight (2 1/2 ounces), runs on 3 AAA batteries, and has a tough water resistant casing. The three ultra-bright LEDs light up to 200 ft. ahead. This is really great for our dogs because we travel so much and unless we are home and have to walk them on leash when we are traveling. This is a benefit because we are always in new areas and it lights the path for us and generally makes evening walks easier. This is a must have for anyone who walks dogs after dark on a regular basis.
"1. PupLight makes dogs visible up to a mile a way. PupLight is visible from all angles and the dog walkers body doesn't block the light from behind like most other products because the illumination makes a very visible halo of light. PupLight keeps dogs safe and visible on or off-leash.
2. PupLight provides so much light with it's 3 ultra bright white LEDs you can see yards ahead of the dog when walking on leash. This allows you to see hazards ahead. Dead animals, poisonous animals, rancid food, holes, uneven sidewalk, ice. This added funtionality makes it the best product for dog walking.
3. The super bright light helps dogs with poor night vision see better. (Dogs 10 years+ or with cataracts can't see well in the dark any more and they, in particular, like PupLight.)
4. It's the only dog light that uses AAA batteries so it's much less expensive to use over time when compared to other lighted dog products. You can also use re-chargeable batteries with it. The batteries are long lasting (up to 150 hours)and easy to change
5. PupLight was designed with long hair dogs in mind. Much of the light from a lighted collar is covered up by the fur of a long-haired dog. PupLight has a fur guard which keeps the dogs hair away from the light.
6. It comes with an easy on easy off adjustable elastic band so it's easy to use. The collar is not attached to the leash so it doesn't move around the dogs neck.
7. The light is adjustable and has a rim on top so it doesn't shine in to your dogs or anyone else's eyes.
8. The bright lights scare away wild animals
PupLight makes your nighttime dog walks safe and enjoyable and makes your dog visible off leash."
Another feature of the Pup Light is it is adjustable so you can focus it to your preferences. Since both our dogs are small we tried to set them a little higher. We also like it for our Schipperke because she is solid black and so hard to see in the dark. I took pictures, but getting our Schipperke to stand still for the photos was next to impossible.
Pup Light comes in four color choices. You can purchase it Here, for $19.95.
Disclosure:I received no monetery compensation for this review. I did receive a Pup Light for review purposes. All quotes are taken from the Pup Light website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.