Friday, December 10, 2010
Family Fun Night Extravaganza $10 GC for Wal-Mart
Here is the first post for Family Fun Night! I want to remind everyone to take time with their families during this very busy season. We started our evening out about 7:00 pm with ice cream floats. After we finished sitting around and enjoying our floats, we pulled out an old family favorite. Monopoly! Now, I do have to admit here that some of us are a little hesitant about playing Monopoly with my oldest son. He has a tendency to win and he is often ruthless about the rules. The girls and I are more likely to bend a little. Tonight he surprised me by going easy on his little sister. She actually went from being extremely well off to losing almost all her wealth in 2-3 moves. In the middle of our game we pulled out a frozen pizza and crackers with cheese spread. The game had a time limit of 9:00, but as people were beginning to fold almost every round, we extended it another 10 minutes, then another 10, it ended up not ending until 10:00 with the winner being.....my oldest son! Again!
I do have several other great games and activities planned for the next couple of weeks so make sure you keep an eye out. I wanted to start this with a giveaway from At the Fence and we decided to do a $10 Gift Card from Wal-mart so you can either purchase a new game, or snacks for the next Family Fun Night. I know it's not much, but I am sure you can find something to buy.
Mandatory Entry:Leave a comment here telling me what your favorite activity or game is to play as a family. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 12/23 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 72 hours to respond due to the holidays. (USA Only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Leave a comment letting me know a special snack you have for family fun time. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway) 1 entry