Time to kick off the Gift Basket Bonanza! Here's a great one for starters! A fruit basket so to speak! Every single pack of Wrigley's Gum in this basket is fruit flavored, and as an added bonus, almost all of mine was sugar-free! I really thought this was a unique idea. You could use a basket like this for a child, teen or adult. My children were actually bidding on the packs of gum! Everyone managed to get a couple of packages and enjoy them. One of my daughters loves mint, so she chose the ones mixed with mint and fruit (like Mint Mojito). One of my sons likes the Wrigleys 5. In all I received 18 packages of gum in this gift basket. 10 Orbit/Orbit Mist, 3 Wrigley 5, 4 Extra (like Sweet Tropical and Sweet Watermelon), and my youngest daughter's favorite Hubba Bubba Glop (Strawberry Gush). It all came in a beautiful gift basket with some plastic grapes and several colored ribbons tied into a bow. And you can always re-use the basket.
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. In a comment tell me who you would get this for (your family, a friend, etc.). 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received a Wrigley's Fruit Gum Gift Basket for review purposes. All quotes are from the Gourmet Gift Basket website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.