Thursday, November 4, 2010
Sticky Jewelry Review and Giveaway!
I have a wonderful new product to share with you At the Fence for our Gift Basket Bonanza! It is from Sticky Jewelry! I received the nicest Sterling Silver Heart Shaped Locket with Painted Flower 3/4 ($44). It comes with an 18 inch rope chain. It can be engraved with an initial on the front and a special message on the back. I had "Jim and Lori" with our wedding date engraved on the back. It came in a red drawstring bag. It is really quite pretty!
When it comes to necklaces, my favorites are lockets. Sticky Jewelry carries several different lockets. They also have Medical ID Alerts, bracelets, keychains, necklaces, charms, watches and rings. What a variety to choose from. If you like jewelry you need to visit Sticky Jewelry. They even have some really nice leather jewelry.
For a gift basket, just include this necklace in a basket with something she would love! A couple of candles, some flowers, a box of chocolates, or maybe a gift card to a favorite restaurant.
Is there someone on your gift list that would love a locket like this? The winner of this giveaway will receive a locket just like mine from Sticky Jewelry.
Mandatory Entry:Visit the Sticky Jewelry website and then leave a comment letting me know one other item you like on their site. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email when you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end on 11/18 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (USA only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. In a comment tell me who you would give this necklace to if you won. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received a Heart Locket Necklace for review purposes. All quotes are from the Sticky Jewelry website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.