Here's another great gift Basket Bonanza idea! Cover Your Hair sent me two of the cutest Hairbands. My daughters love them and I think they look great. We received a black Dashing Headband with Tails. It is 100% cotton, 10 inch tails, with a bead design on top. Really cute! The second one is a dark brown Fabulous Flower Suede Headband. This one is 100% Suede with a really pretty pink and pale green flower and leaf design. My daughters have worn them to church already. They sure help keep their hair neater looking. Especially with the wind we have been experiencing in Chicago.
Cover Your Hair has so many nice hair accessories and head-coverings. We personally do not wear head-coverings, but know many women who do. My daughters wear something in their hair almost everyday. The older two have a tendency to pull the sides back and the younger two either use headbands, or pull their hair back in a ponytail or a braid. And of course, we have the occasional bun. They all enjoy being and looking feminine.
For my friends who do wear head-coverings, Cover Your Hair carries:Scarves, Bandanas, Tichels, and Snoods. They have a variety of colors and sources, that will complement whatever you may choose to wear. I do appreciate the stand they take on the head-covering. If you believe you should be wearing one, then cover your hair, not just the top of your head. (Sorry, I just had to let that out.)
Cover Your Hair also is offering readers a 20% discount. Just enter this code "blog1231". The code expires 12/31/10.
The winner of this giveaway will receive a $25 Surprise Gift Box from Cover Your Hair.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Cover Your Hair and then leave a comment here, telling me something you especially like at Cover Your Hair. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 12/13 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (USA only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Follow Cover Your Hair on twitter: Click http://twitter.com/coveryourhair. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
7. Join our Google Friend Connect: Go to http://www.hairaccessoryblog.com/ Click "Join This Site" in the Google Friend Connect box.
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received a 2 nice headbands for review purposes. All quotes are from the Cover Your Hair website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.