Here is a really great gift basket idea! I was chosen as one of the Carmex Blog Squad, and received the really nicest kit. The featured product of the kit is their new Carmex Healing Lotion and the Carmex Healing Cream. I really have to tell you this is something I have needed recently. We took a trip out west and I returned with the dryest skin and lips. My hands were feeling rough and my lips were chapped. What a great time to receive this kit for review. Obviously to make up the gift basket you would have to buy your own make-up bag, because you only get one of these if you win the giveaway. Isn't it a neat idea though! Especially with winter weather coming on.
Here is what the Carmex kit contained:
1. 4 oz. Healing Cream
2. 5.5 oz Healing Lotion
3. Moisture Plus Lip Balm (Sheer Peach Tint, Sheer Pink Tint, Clear Semi-Gloss)
4. 1 oz Healing Lotion
5. Carmex Original in a jar (Cold Sore)
6. Carmex Cherry Lip Balm (Jar)
7. 3 Lip Balm Sticks (Original, Cherry, Strawberry)
8. 3 Lip Balm in Tube (Original, Cherry, Strawberry)
They all came in the nicest Make-up Bag. It has a mirror that velcros on, several zippered pockets, a nice hook at the top for hanging up your bag, two small clear zippered bags and a nice black bow. This is really a nice kit! I am definitely recommending this one to my neighbors.
You can follow Carmex on Facebook and Twitter where you will be able to win products. You need to check out their page on the ingredients in their Lip Balm.
armex® lip balm was invented in 1937 by Alfred Woelbing, literally on the family stovetop. For the next 20
years, Alfred and his wife made Carmex by hand and poured it into the familiar yellow-capped jars.Eventually production moved out of the Woelbing home and into a rented facility in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, where it remained until the move in 1975 to its current site in Franklin, Wisconsin.
Carma Labs employs about 100 people and is still owned and operated by the family: Alfred's grandsons Erik and Paul Woelbing. The Woelbing stove is now used for cooking things the family can actually eat."
Carmex is going to give the winner of this giveaway a kit just like mine! Trust me you will love it!
Mandatory Entry:Visit the Carmex Website and in a comment tell me something you learned about Carmex. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 11/16 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (USA only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. In a comment tell me why you would like to win this kit. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received a Carmex Kit for review purposes. All quotes are from the Carmex website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.