I was sent a product the other day that I have to tell you about. Whirl-A-Style is a hair styling tool that makes it easy to pull your hair up and out of the way. At the same time, it keeps it looking nice and stylish and in place for quite a while. These pictures are after I had it in almost all day. So it is kind of looking messed up.
Overall I really liked this product. it is something I will use often because it is nice to put my hair up in the morning and then have it out of the way all day. It also is nice enough that I could wear it out to eat, grocery shopping, etc. The problems I had with it were not enough to stop me from using it. And I it is very handy for someone who cooks a lot, is busy with children all day, etc. And these fall days it is nice to not have the wind messing your hair all up. If you are looking for a nice hair styling tool, you might want to check out Whirl-A-Style. They are not real expensive either. Thanks for a great product!
Whirl-A-Style is going to give the winner of this giveaway a Whirl-A-Style just like mine.
Mandatory Entry:In a comment tell me if this is for you or a gift. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 11/2 at 11:59 pm. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (US only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Tell me in a comment if you have used Whirl-A-Style before. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
BONUS ENTRY-Leave a comment on one of the Bake for a Cure recipes and get an extra entry! Leave a comment here to let me know which one. You may leave a comment on each one and then leave a comment here. You may only comment once on each recipe.
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received a Whirl-A-Style for review purposes. All quotes are from the Whirl-A-Style website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.