Do you all remember the dress from Cutie Clothes I reviewed awhile back? Well, it did not fit my daughter when it came in and it was only worn for about 10 minutes for pictures. So, I couldn't decide what to do with it. It has been hanging in the closet. So, I have decided to do a giveaway with it. I am sure there will be a lot of parties this fall, and this would be a really cute dress to wear! Cutie Clothes will also be participating in another giveaway next month.
My daughter was seriously disappointed that this would not fit her. The young lady who wore it for the pictures is 7 so, that will give you an idea of size. It is a size . It is a beautiful pale pink with rosettes around the waist and a nice long sash to tie into a bow in the back.
Cutie Clothes carries many beautiful dresses for young ladies. They also have boy's clothing, school uniforms, wedding clothing for children, etc. You should stop by and check out their site.
My youngest daughter loves their accessories. Shoes, gloves, capes, etc. She could really spend a lot here if we let her!
Mandatory Entry:Visit Cutie Clothes and sign up for their e-mail newsletter. Let me know here in a comment that you did. If you already receive their newsletter just say so in the comment. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email, where you can be contacted should you win. This giveaway will end 11/1 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (US only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Tell me in a comment one other item you like at Cutie Clothes. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
BONUS ENTRY-Leave a comment on one of the Bake for a Cure recipes and get an extra entry! Leave a comment here to let me know which one. You may leave a comment on each one and then leave a comment here. You may only comment once on each recipe.
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received a Dress for review/giveaway purposes. All quotes are from the Cutie Clothes website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.