I did a review and giveaway with Boo Boo Zoo last month and she agreed to participate also in my Fall Festival! And what fits in better with cooler weather than hand warmers! She calls them Happy Hands Warmers. And they are that! Just follow the directions for heating them up and then pop them in your pockets, or your childs pocket and they have handy hand warmers.
Boo Boo Zoo carries many different kinds of warmers for all sorts of aches and pain. And if needed you can place them in the freezer for cold packs. She has ones designed for Migraines, knee and ankles, neck, back or tummy, the uses are endless. If you have aches or pain you need some of the packs that Boo Boo Zoo creates.
here and see why she does what she does and where she gets her ideas. It is an interesting story.
I really believe you will be happy with any items you purchase from Boo Boo Zoo and with cold weather approaching, who doesn't need hand warmers!
Boo Boo Zoo will allow the winner of this giveaway to choose one item from her store.
Mandatory Entry:Visit the Boo Boo Zoo Etsy shop and tell me which item you would choose if you won. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 11/2 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. (US only)
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Tell me in a comment one idea you have for a new design for Boo Boo Zoo. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
BONUS ENTRY-Leave a comment on one of the Bake for a Cure recipes and get an extra entry! Leave a comment here to let me know which one. You may leave a comment on each one and then leave a comment here. You may only comment once on each recipe.
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received a few Happy Hands Warm for review purposes. All quotes are from the Boo Boo Zoo website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.