It's been awhile. Our internet modem stopped working. Anyway today I have a product that dog owners will love. It is called the Doody Digger. Made of heavy duty poly-ethylene, yet lightweight, only 1.5 lbs. the Doody Digger makes waste clean up easy. Also great if you have a bad back because you don't have to bend over. The only drawback I see is it is not something you would probably carry on a stroll through the neighborhood, but for scooping your own yard this is great. There is a scoop at the end of the long black tube. At the opposite end of the tube you secure your bag with a very sturdy, thick band. So you scoop, lift upwards and gravity carries the waste into the bag. Remove the bag, tie it shut and dispose of the waste. Pretty simple!
I had my son demonstrate for the pictures just how easy Doody Digger is to use. He sort of dramatized a bit.
Doody Digger says:
"I’ve tried all the gadgets available on the market today designed to pick up dog doody. They all work to some extent, but I didn’t like the way they tore up my lawn and still didn’t get the hard to reach doody. When I developed the Doody Digger™, I made sure to incorporate these important features and benefits:
- Upright design. No bending over, no more sore back!
- Patented shovel-end. Pick up waste without smearing it, or tearing up the grass around it.
- One-handed operation. Lets you enjoy a drink, hold a leash etc.
- Pick up waste and deposit it in the bag in one easy motion. No more need to carry a separate bag to hold the waste.
- Clean operation. No contact with the waste. Gravity takes the waist "straight" into the doody bag.
- Made of light weight, durable poly-ethylene plastic. Only weighs 1.5lbs.
- One piece construction. No moving parts to break.
- Bags can be purchased or re-use grocery bags!
- Waste doesn't stick to the side. If it should, cleans easily with a hose."
Mandatory Entry:Go to the Doody Digger website come back and in a comment tell me why you think this would be so handy for your family. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 10/5 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. In a comment tell me about a silly or strange thing your dog has done (Keep it clean!). 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Leave a comment on one of my review posts (Not a giveaway). 1 entry
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a Doody Digger for review purposes. All quotes are from the Doody Digger website or email. All thoughts and opinions are mine.