Hello again neighbors!
This is the first Saturday in a long time that I have been able to get out At the Fence this much. I have another company to share with you, Herbal Hugs. I received a Hot Cold Thermal Body Pack from Herbal Hugs. It is a square polar fleece wrap packed with grain and dried herbs. You can place them in a microwave (follow instructions) or freeze to use either hot or cold, whichever you need. You can also use it at room temperature just for the soothing aroma. The intensity of the fragrance is much stronger when heated in the microwave. The pack is great for aches and pains. The Body Bags are 7" x 8".
From Herbal Hugs:
The polar fleece is a wonderfully soft fabric against the skin while providing excellent thermal retention and a tough resistance to stains and dirt. Polar fleece is a man-made fabric created from recycled plastics and is favoured by athletes and outdoorsman the world over.
- joint pain
- cold feet/hands
- stiff or sore muscles
- stomach aches
- PMS aches & pains
- stress or general malaise
- colds, flu, chills
- ear aches
What is in a Hug?
"A Herbal Hug contains a blend of wheatseed, flaxseed and dried herbs. The grain is certified cleaned, however there is a chance that there are small amounts of other seeds in the grain. The fabric we use is satin for the eye bags and polar fleece for the rest of the Hugs."
Special Care Tips:
"To ensure the long life of your Hug, here's a few tips in caring for it:
- Keep your Hug in a sealed bag between uses to keep the herbs smelling fresh longer;
- Store your Hug in a dark, cool place between uses;
- When cooling in the refrigerator or freezer, make sure the Hug is in a sealed plastic bag to avoid picking up food/freezer odours;
- When you notice the moisture on the outside of the bag decreasing when you heat the Hug, add a small dish of water in the microwave with the Hug to reduce the chance of scorching;
- Do not wash the Hug, use a damp cloth to surface clean;
- If you have pets, do not leave the Hug lying around. They like them too and will often steal the Hug to their favourite spot;"
Mandatory Entry:Visit Herbal Hugs and come back and leave a comment letting me know which pack is your favorite and which fragrance you would choose. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 9/1 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. OPEN TO US AND CANADA
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Tell me in a comment what other type pack you think would be a great idea. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Enter one of my other giveaways and in a comment let me know which one. Only active giveaways, and only one comment. 1 entry
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive the Herbal Hugs Body Bag for review purposes. All quotes are from the Herbal Hug website. All thoughts and opinions are mine.