Flings is allowing me to do, one more giveaway of their Fling Bins. This time we are discussing a Party on the Go.
Here is some information:
"Party Planning Tips from Jeanne Benedict and Flings Bins
- First priority for a party on-the-go is the cooler. Keep food fresh and guests refreshed while saving space. Pour out half the contents of individual size plastic water bottles and freeze them overnight. When packing up the cooler add filtered water to the bottles and replace the cap. These bottles will do double-duty by keeping food cold eliminating the need for ice, as well as serving as cold drinks for guests.
· With the food, it’s all about simplicity – think about what’s easy to prepare over a grill or campfire. Mix up a favorite burger blend at home and form patties. Place wax paper between each patty and stack them in a coffee can. They’ll be ready to slap on the grill as soon as it’s fired up!
· Another fun and efficient option for on-the-go eating is “Swiss Army Food.” Loaded baked potatoes are a great example – stuff them at home with cheese, green onions and bacon bits so they are ready to bake over a campfire or on the grill.
· When guests arrive offer them a welcome kit complete with essentials so they are just as comfortable as they would be at your home. Simply wrap plates, utensils, napkins and condiment packets in a colorful fabric square or napkin.
- Travel smart and think ahead by having trash and recycling bins available. Flings Bins are packaged flat so they are convenient to take on-the-go and serve as the perfect alternative when trash and recycling options are not available. They are extremely strong and leak-proof with a built-in drawstring, allowing for easy transport from the party site to the park trash can. Simply pop open the bin and fill with trash in one and recyclables in another. Several designs are available. For more information, visit www.FlingsBins.com and www.Facebook.com/FlingsBins."
Flings are really handy for a Party on the Go. They travel almost flat. When you need them you just pop them out, fill them up and dispose of them when you are done. They are so convenient!
Flings is giving away 2 bins to one winner. The winner will receive one recycling bin and one BBQ bin.
Mandatory Entry:Leave a comment telling me about an event you have coming up. You do not have to be a Blogger to enter, but you do need to leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 9/8 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Tell me in a comment one party tip you use to make your time easier. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
6. Enter one of my other giveaways and in a comment let me know which one. Only active giveaways, and only one comment. 1 entry
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did not receive anything for review purposes. All quotes are from the Flings Bins website. All thoughts and opinions are mine.