I have some extra time today, so I thought I would stop by At the Fence and see who was around to share my Brugo Mug information with. Now, I am sure most of you that follow this blog are aware I am a bigger fan of tea than of coffee, so I will be using my for early morning visits out on the front porch in a rocker with my tea. Nothing finer than a nice cool morning before anyone else is up to sit out and sip your tea and do your Bible reading. Anyway, this Brugo Mug is really great. It helps you to get your hot beverage at the temperature you like. Not only can you lock it and have a spill proof mug, but you can tip it so that the hot liquid (preferably tea!) can enter the chamber and cool before you drink it. I don't know how many times I have burned my tongue with hot tea. Or you can sip it and bypass the cooling chamber. This is a really great mug to have around. No more spilling hot coffee (or tea) on yourself. Brugo has a wide selection of styles and colors.
"Spero is a self-proclaimed coffee addict who wanted to enjoy fresh brewed coffee while commuting. Life before BRUGO meant whilst sitting in his car he had to remove the lid of his favorite brew to let it cool to a drinkable temperature. But the cup slipped, coffee spilled, and splattered everywhere... a disaster!
This prompted Spero to embark on a personnel crusade for a better mug. A spill proof coffee mug, an insulated coffee mug designed for a perfect cup of coffee. The best travel mug ever!
Life after BRUGO means that Spero reached the pinnacle of success, as defined by a coffee addict. A perfectly designed spill proof coffee mug, an insulated coffee mug all wrapped up in trendy colors with chrome accents creating a designer look.
BRUGO. A perfect cup of coffee, so sit back, tip and sip. "
- "Patented 2 oz/25 ml Temperature Control Chamber giving you sip by sip satisfaction at the perfect temperature
- Double-wall insulation
- 3-position drink mode selector - "Lock, Sip, Tip & Cool" - allowing you perfect taste and temperature control whether you need a bolt of caffeine or prefer to linger over your coffee ritual
- 16oz / 450ml capacity cup size - a large cup
- Non-slip bottom keeping your coffee where you put it
- Ergonomic grip for maximum comfort
- 13 stylish colors
- Stainless Steel and Chrome accents
- Fits all cup holders"
Mandatory Entry:Visit the Brugo Mug site and then leave a comment here, letting me know what feature you like most about the Brugo Mug. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you MUST leave a valid email where I can reach you, should you win. This giveaway will end 8/5 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Become a neighbor ( follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/ do. 1 entry
3. Visit the Brugo Mug website and watch their youtube video and tell me something you learned. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 comment per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries, so 2 comments.
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a Brugo Mug for review purposes. All quotes are from the Brugo Mug website. All thoughts and opinions are mine.