I met Tara, at a garage sale! She had some of her jewelry out for sale and after I bought a couple of pieces I asked her about a review and giveaway. Wait till you see the giveaway set! I bought my daughters each a bracelet. The one is the cutest Tea Set bracelet. It is adorable! It has a Tea bag, Tea Pot and a Tea Cup. As you can see by the pictures it is really nice.
Tara, does this out of her home. Right now the only way you can see her other jewelry is on Facebook. In her sidebar she has pictures of what is available, and she makes them to order also. So, I am asking you to visit her on Facebook, and friend her to see her jewelry, let her know that I sent you or that you wish to see her jewelry. You do not have to do this to enter, I just thought it would be nice to let her know people are interested. You may un-friend later if you wish. She is working on a website.
Tara works with platinum, sterling silver, gold plated, rose gold, and Swarovski crystals. I have to tell you she had alot of beautiful bracelets, and necklaces. Her pictures really don't show the beauty of her pieces. And one of the best things is Tara is a Christian! Hence the inspirational jewelry!
Now, I am going to include several pictures of the set you can win. It is a bracelet and earrings. I will let the pictures talk.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me in a comment why you would like this set, for yourself or someone else. You must complete the mandatory entry to enter any other way. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you MUST leave a valid email so I can reach you should you win. I WILL NOT hunt you down. This giveaway will end 6/27 at 11:59 pm CST. I will use random.org to choose a winner who will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. I email from blessed6mom at yahoo dot com and will have in the message "You won At the Fence!".
1. Become a neighbor At the Fence (follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did. 1 entry
2. Follow At the Fence on Twitter. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/do. 1 entry
3. Visit Tara on Facebook and let me know in a comment what other item she has that looks interesting to you. 2comments/2 entries
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day=i comment per day=1 entry per day
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave 2 comments with the link. 2 entries
Disclosure:I received no monetary compensation for this review. I did receive a set to give away. All thoughts and opinions are mine.