I am so glad to see you out here At the Fence. Here is a really nice company. Novica has artisans from around the world, that design and create beautiful home decor, jewelry, apparel, and paintings. They do this in association with National Geographic. I found several items that I would love to have to decorate my home with. I also really liked a couple of their shawls.
"We want to give artists and artisans around the world a global platform to express their true artistic talents and to spur their creativity. And, we want to provide you with access to unique, hard-to-find items at great values that only the Internet infrastructure can allow.
At the deepest essence of our philosophy, we want to create a bridge between you and the many talented artisans across the globe.
We want you to know about who you're buying from. We want you to feel that attachment to the product and to the hands that created it.
In the spirit of the Internet, let us bring you together.
NOVICA. The World is Your Market."
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Novica Website and in a comment let me know something you might like to get, should you win. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where I can contact you should you win. This giveaway will end 7/12 at 11:59 pm CST. I will use random.org to choose a winner, who will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Become a neighbor At the Fence. (follower) Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
3. Go to Novica website and leave a comment letting me know which shawl is your favorite. 1 entry
4. Follow At the Fence on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
5. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 1 tweet per day=1comment per day=1entry per day.
6.Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave 2 comments with the link. 2 entries