Here's a nice little item for the growing cook in your family. Growing Cooks sent me an apron, chef's hat, and rolling pin for review. This company carries many products for the young chef, including some mix and bake sets. My daughter (9) loves to help in the kitchen. (At least during the make a mess part!) She wears the apron and chef hat while working and serving. I don't think you can tell, but she wore it to decorate a Father's Day cake.
The hat and apron are both made of cloth so they are washable. They are very well made. The rolling pin is a french style rolling pin. (My sons thought it would make a great weapon!) Any little girl or boy would be overjoyed with one of these. Yes, little boys like to help in the kitchen too. Mine prefer grilling now. The apron will help prevent many a stain to your child's clothing.
Growing Cooks has items if you want to plan a cooking party. They have neat little gift ideas and party favors. This is something my nine year old would love, so now I have an idea for October! You could even have a pizza party, tea party, or cook out and use the disposable aprons and hats.
Growing Cooks is offering an Apron, Hat and Rolling Pin to the winner of this giveaway. Growing Chefs is a company worth sharing At the Fence.
Mandatory Entry: Go to Growing Cooks and in a comment here let me know what color you would choose for your budding young cook. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where I can contact you should you win. This giveaway will end 7/6 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Become a neighbor At the Fence. (follower) Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
3. Visit Growing Cooks and in a comment tell me what type of party you would plan and how Growing Cooks could be used. 2 entries For your second comment just type "second entry party"
4. Follow At the Fence on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
5. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 1 tweet per day=1comment per day=1entry per day.
6.Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave 2 comments with the link. 2 entries