Nice to see you all out here At the Fence! What a beautiful day it is for a visit. I just received a Ladies Leather Wallet from CLC, Creative Leather Concepts. If you haven't noticed I love the smell of fresh leather. Hmmmmm! Wonderful! It has a zippered, divided pocket for change. When you open the snap closure, there are credit card pockets, 5 on the left and 4 on the right. The one on the right has a window for your id. And of course there are pockets behind the credit card/id pockets. The bill section is also divided. The wallet is available in Camel, Brown, or Black. The leather is very soft and flexible. This wallet comes in a nice box for gift giving. Honestly, I really like mine and I am sure the winner will love her's too! Pictures soon, battery dead for camera.
CLC carries many other leather items. From luggage tags to briefcases, passport covers to portfolios, wallets to messenger bags, they have them all. CLC is a great place to shop for gifts. I know there are a few other things they have that I would love to get my hands on. You can find CLC at their website, on Facebook or on Twitter.
CLC is being kind enough to offer the winner of this giveaway a Ladies Leather Wallet of their own. Won't that be great!
Mandatory Entry:Visit CLC then come back and leave a comment about another item you find interesting. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email so I can contact you should you win. This giveaway will end on 6/25 at 11:59 CST. You must complete the mandatory entry to enter any other way.
1. Become a Neighbor (Follower) of At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know you did/do. 1 entry
2. Follow CLC on Twitter. (Link is above.) Leave a comment to let me know that you did/do. 1 entry
3. Follow At the Fence on Twitter. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/do. 1 entry
4. Tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet once a day. Include the link in your comment. 1 comment per day, 1 entry per day.
5. Do a post regarding this giveaway. 2 comments, include link. 2 entries
Disclosure: I received no monetary compensation for this review. I did receive 1 Ladies Wallet for review purposes. All quotes are from the website. All thoughts and opinions are mine.