Tuesday, May 25, 2010
WAT-AAH Review and Giveaway
Hopefully it's not too hot out for you to stop by At the Fence to see what has been going on. I do have to say though if it has been as hot where you are, you will enjoy this next company. WAT-AAH, is a company that is encouraging children to "Don't drink _______! Drink Wat-ahh!" Now, in my family we do try to limit soda (pop or cola). We really try to incorporate water, juice and yes, iced tea throughout the week. So, when I heard about WAT-AAH and their compaign to encourage children to Drink WAT-AAH I wanted to support them.
WAT-AHH encourages children to drink more water and cut back on those other drinks that are not good for them. WAT-AAH has a goal of trying to decrease childhood obesity by getting more children to drink water. When Rose Cameron's son told her that he knew water was good for him, but that it was boring, she decided to come up with a way to make water more exciting. Thus WAT-AAH got it's start. The first functional water for kids, without the sugar, coloring, or calories. WAT-AAH is actually attractive to children. Mine wanted to try it the minute it came in. Why? I mean it is water, that I encourage them to drink water everyday. Why all the excitement? I think it is that it was designed for them. They see the bottles and know that it was created for kids. They sure seem to like it. And yes, I drank a bottle too! Tastes like....water!
Here is a chance to encourage your children to drink more water. WAT-AAH is giving the winner of this giveaway a free mixed case of Wat-aah, which will also include some stickers, pencils etc.
Mandatory Entry: Follow WAT-AAH on Twitter. Come back and in a comment let me know that you did/do. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email in your comment so I can contact you should you win. This giveaway will end 6/8 at 11:59 pm CST. I will use random.org to choose a winner who will then be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Become a neighbor At the Fence. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
2. Leave a comment on WAT-AAH's blog and let them know At the Fence sent you. Come back and leave a comment, letting me know you did this. 1 entry
3. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave (3) comments with the link. 3 entries
4. Tweet about this giveaway. 1 tweet per day. Leave a comment with the link. 1 entry per day
5. Go to WAT-AAH's Facebook page and let them know what you think of their new campaign. Leave (2) comments and let me know that you did this. 2 entries
Disclosure:I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review. I did receive WAT-AAH for review purposes. All quotes are taken form WAT-AAH. All thoughts and opinions are mine.