Great to see you out At the Fence today! It's beautiful here today! Sun is shining, not too hot! Perfect weather for a visit. Glee Gum sent me their Make Your Own Chewing Gum Kit. (Along with a couple of samples of their gum!) Glee Gum is all natural, so of course their kits are too.
Here is a short history of Verve, the manufacturers of Glee Gum:
"In 1992, the concept for Verve was born when we visited an economically depressed chicle-producing community in Northern Guatemala. Up until then, we had never really thought about how chewing gum was made. When we realized its origins, we learned that prior to the synthetic resins, chicle was the basis of the entire industry. Our goal was to support chicle-harvesting by purchasing chicle. With this goal in mind, Verve was born, and with it our first and most popular product, the Make Your Own Chewing Gum Kit.
Today, Verve provides a sustainable source of income for those communities while simultaneously offering fun, educational, and environmentally friendly activities for kids.
Our pioneering Make Your Own Chewing Gum Kit has captivated the imaginations of thousands of children while helping them to learn more about the world around them. They are often used in classrooms where students are studying rainforest ecology, the history of food production, the chemistry of cooking, and the interconnections in our global community."
Glee Gum is not only all natural, it is "gluten free. It is even certified by the American Vegetarian Association, even though it is not vegan". You need to stop by and read their FAQ page, to find more information like this. Glee Gum is a company to share At the Fence.
Glee Gum has been kind enough to allow me to review their product, but on top of that they are going to allow one of you to choose your own kit to make!
Mandatory Entry:Go to the Glee Gum website and come back and leave a comment letting me know which kit you would choose, and who you would get it for. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must leave a valid email where you can be reached should you win. This giveaway will end 5/21 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org, who will then be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Become a neighbor. (follower) Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
2. Sign up for Glee Gum's Newsletter. Let me know that you did/do in a comment. 1 entry
3. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment letting me know you did/do. 1 entry.
4. Visit Glee Gum and come back and in a comment tell me something you learned on their site. 1 entry
5. Follow At the Fence on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
6. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave 2 comments and include the link. 2 entries
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. First Tweet 2 entries so 2 comments. 1 comment or entry per day after the first.
Disclosure:I received no monetary compensation for this review. I did receive a Make Your Own Kit for review purposes. All quotes are taken directly from the Glee Gum website. All thoughts and opinions are mine.