Monday, May 31, 2010
EZ Soxs Review and Giveaway
I have a really neat pair of socks to share with you! I wish these were around for all my children. EZ Sox has designed a pair of socks with double reinforced little loops at the top of each sock (one on each side) to make it easy (EZ) for your child to put on their own socks. They are great! We received a pair with a puppy on them. Mind you the puppy on the top of their foot lets them know they have it on right. Another great help! Plus the bottoms have non skid sticky grip to make them safer on slippery floors. They are made seamless for those more sensitive feet. Boy, did I ever have one of those. She took soooooooo long to get her socks just the way she wanted them. No wrinkles. toe seam lined up just right, the heel had to be exactly where it belonged, and if it changed position while she was wearing it, we were expected to stop so she could fix it!
The socks come with a choice of animals. There is a dog, bear, rabbit, frog, cat and pig. There has to be at least one your child would like. Available also in solid colors of Black, White, Navy Blue and Yellow. They run $4.99 a pair, but if you can purchase a set of six, you get to pick one more for free! They come in sizes 4-6 (2-3 year old) and 7-12 (3-5 year old).
I had the cutest volunteer to try my socks. She thought these socks were wonderful. She ran around in them with no shoes on just for fun! She wouldn't keep hold of the loops in the pictures though. I needed more help for taking the pictures. She let go before I could get aimed and focused. The pictures still came out nice though, and I think this is a really great way to get help your child learn to put on their own socks.
Hey, EZ Sox also has a video contest going on right now where you can win a pair of their socks. Visit their blog for more information.
Mandatory Entry-Visit EZ Sox and come back and in a comment let me know which pair you would pick if you won. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you do need to leave a valid email in your comment. I am not searching for you. This giveaway will end 6/14 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org, who will then be notified by email. You will have 48 hours to respond.
Do not do the extra entries until you have completed the mandatory entry.
1. Become a neighbor (follower). Leave a comment to let me know that you did/do. 1 entry
2. Subscribe to At the Fence. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/do 1 entry
3. Visit the EZ Sox blog and leave a comment. (Let them know that At the Fence sent you) Leave a comment letting me know that you did. 1 entry
4. Follow EZ Sox on Twitter. Leave a comment to let me know you did/do. 1 entry
5. Tweet about this EZ Sox giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. You may tweet once a day, so you can leave one comment per day. 1 entry per day
6. Follow At the Fence on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
7. Do a post regarding this giveaway. 2 comments include the link. 2 entries
Disclosure: I received no monetary compensation for this review. I did receive one pair of EZ Sox for review purposes. All quotes are from the EZ Sox website. All thoughts and opinions are mine.