Great to see you At the Fence! Grab an Iced Tea or a cup of Coffee and stay awhile. Sunglass Warehouse recently sent me a pair of Aviator Sunglasses to review. I now have a contest going on between my son and I over who they belong to. He really thinks they should belong to him! And believe it or not, I am considering giving in. Sunglass Warehouse variety of styles and colors, and has both men's and women's sunglasses. If you are considering a new pair of sunglasses for the summer, stop by Sunglass Warehouse and check out what they have. I found them very easy to work with and the sunglasses are really nice. They also have a page on choosing sunglasses based on your face shape or your skin tones.
As you can see by the picture they really do look nice on my son. He is going to use them for streetpreaching.
About Sunglass Warehouse:
"Founded in 2002, SunglassWarehouse.com is more than just another sunglasses retailer. We are a customer service company passionate about sunglasses. Here at SunglassWarehouse.com, the customer is our top priority. Over the past seven years, we have served the needs of thousands of satisfied customers, providing quality sunglasses at affordable prices.
At SunglassWarehouse.com, we view every customer as a customer for life. As demonstrated by our customer testimonials and repeat business, we’re not interested in selling you a pair of sunglasses that will leave you wanting more. Instead, we want to provide the best service and the best shopping experience possible.
How do we maintain this high level of customer service and satisfaction? First, we guarantee you’ll receive the highest quality sunglasses and value for your money. Second, we ensure a customer friendly shopping experience environment, with an easy to browse selection and speedy check-out process. Finally, we promise to ship your sunglasses as quickly as possible so that delivery time will exceed your expectations."
Now, not only am I happy to share Sunglass Warehouse At the Fence, they are also offering a pair of Sunglasses for a giveaway. Isn't that great!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Sunglass Warehouse and in a comment let me know which pair of sunglasses you would choose. (You can change your mind later). You do not have to be a blogger, but I do require a valid email where I can reach you should you win. You must complete the mandatory entry before entering any other way. This giveaway will end 5/2 at 11:59 pm CST. I will use random.org to choose a winner, who will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
1. Become a neighbor (follower). Leave a comment letting me know you did/do. 1 entry
2. Follow Sunglass Warehouse on their blog. Come back and leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
3. Follow Sunglass Warehouse on Twitter. Come back and leave a comment letting me know that you did/do. 1 entry
4. Follow At the Fence on Twitter. Come back and leave a comment letting me know you did/do. 1 entry
5. Go to Sunglass Warehouse on Facebook and leave a comment regarding their sunglasses. Come back and leave a comment letting me know you did. 2 comments, 2 entries
6. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link. 2 entries so 2 comments.
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment with the link. 1 tweet per day. 1 entry per day
Disclosure: I received no monetary compensation for this review. I did receive 1 pair of Aviator Sunglasses for review purposes. All quotes are from the Sunglass Warehouse website. All thoughts and opinions are mine.