I thought while we were At the Fence this time, maybe we could play a little game with this one. We are doing a Scavenger Hunt! High Sierra Sport sent me this really great backpack for review. It is called a Swerve, and has sooooo many pockets. It has mesh pockets on the side to hold a water bottle. Inside the first zippered compartment on the front there are several varying sized pockets to carry pens, change, etc. There is also a detachable key fob. Then there are 2 zippered compartments where you could carry books, notebooks, gym clothes, etc. The first of these 2 has a smaller pocket where you could put an Ipod or MP3 player, as there is access to the outside for your headphones or earbud wire. Next is a small zippered pocket that would hold a wallet or change purse. There is one more large divided compartment that once again could hold books, notebooks, etc. The very last zippered compartment is padded to hold a laptop. This backpack is very well made. It has nicely padded shoulder straps with thumb-ring pulls and a very sturdy handle at the top. You can check their description here. This is definitely a company to share At the Fence with my neighbors. They carry so many different bags in so many different shapes and sizes. They are sure to have a bag that suits your needs.
Now, pay attention. This giveaway is going to be run a little different than normal. There will be one mandatory entry and then the rest is going to be set up like a scavenger hunt. You may do as much or as little as you like and I will still use random.org to choose a winner. Each question or requirement for the scavenger hunt will equal 1 entry/1 comment. Please do not put more than one answer per comment as I will only count it as one. Also this requires your honesty. DO NOT look at someone else's entries to get your answers.
High Sierra Sport is going to send the winner of this giveaway a random backpack chosen by High Sierra Sport.
Mandatory Entry: Go to High Sierra Sport and come back and leave a comment letting me know which backpack you are interested in. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you MUST leave a valid email where I can contact you should you win. This giveaway will end 5/6 at 11:59 pm CST. I will use random.org to choose a winner who will then be notified by email. Please respond within 48 hours, or I will choose a new winner.
Let the Scavenger Hunt begin. (Remember leave a comment HERE for each item you complete.) If possible include the number you are completing.
1. What Olympic team does High Sierra Sport suppliy equipment to? (Leave a comment)
2. Go to High Sierra Sport Facebook page (become a fan) and leave a comment regarding why you appreciate them supporting one of the groups in giving back to the community. You can find the list here. This is worth 2 entries, so leave 2 comments.
3. Name one of the awards High Sierra has won. (Leave a comment)
4. Name a giveaway on At the Fence that you have entered. It can be one that is active or that has ended.
5. Name one of the activities that you could use a High Sierra bag for. (Leave a comment)
6. Watch one of their product demos and in your comment let me know which one.
7. Become a fan of High Sierra on Twitter. (Leave a comment here)
8. What do I call my followers?
9. What water pitcher did I do a review and giveaway with?
10. Tell me a retailer that carries High Sierra Sport in your area.
11. Do a post regarding this giveaway. Normal 2 entries.
12. Tweet about this giveaway. Same as normal, 1 tweet per day, 1 entry per day.
13. There is a children's nightlight I have previously done a review and giveaway with, that I have an upcoming review and giveaway. Name that company.
14. When was High Sierra founded and what was it called at that time.
15. Tell me why you would like to win a backpack from High Sierra Sport.
Disclosure:I received no monetary compensation for this review. I did receive 1 Swerve Backpack for review purposes. All quotes are taken from the High Sierra Sport website. All thoughts and opinions are mine.